Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I don't want you to want me

I Don't Want You To Want Me

The Moffatts

VERSE # 1

Jump in let's go

Sit back enjoy the show

There are miles to go,

There are miles to go.

PRE-CHORUS #1

This could be the night

The only night

But something you should know

CHORUS

I don't want you to want me

Cause, I'll hurt you in the end

I don't need you to need me

Tonight I'll hold you tight

But I won't come back again.

VERSE # 2

Don't think it's wrong

I just need somebody

Life goes on

Life goes on

PRE-CHORUS #2

So Stay with me tonight

This only night

Don't forget, you know

CHORUS

INSTRUMENTAL

PRE CHORUS #2

So stay with me tonight

This only night

And don't forget you know

CHORUS (REPEAT TWICE)

Tiba-tiba gue kangen sama band yang namanya selalu nempel di ID email gue…

Yeah… Those Moffatts family…

Ke mana mereka sekarang yah…?

Gue inget banget betapa cintanya gue sama mereka dulu…

Apa istilahnya yah? Platonis? Cinta sama artis gitu… Yeah whatever it is lah…

Dan lagu ini yang justru bikin gue sadar bahwa mereka sendiri nggak mau gue (as a fans) jatuh cinta sama mereka… They don’t need it…

‘Cos they have their own life. And so do i….

No comments:

DAMN!

It sucks when you suddenly become silent after someone said things that ruined your whole life plan just by answering "NO" to...