Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ever feel suddenly so insecure?

Ever feel suddenly so insecure?

About yourself?

Lately, I do… can’t really configure why, those bad dreams keep haunting me in the middle of my sleeping moments.

I suddenly feel so ugly, so flat, so unwanted, so….old.

For God sake, I’m just 26 by now!

What could be so old about that, huh?

Maybe it’s because of oh-so-long-story someone showed up again in my oh-so-long-story-too love life..

I feel so damn unpretty compared to her.

She’s so young, in a pretty young age of life.

So beautiful, no man can ever turn his eyes off of her.

So gorgeous, with a stunning appearance and appeal.

and very adorable in her own particular way.

And she had a huge bunch of love from him…

Yeah, dump me to the lowest ground since I have nothing to be proud of…

Sigh

*somethin’s blinking at the corner of my screen*

“Morning, honey…”

And I suddenly remember and thank God for the grace He’s been giving me.

I realize, I might not have anything that she could has.

But he choose me at last, giving me all the feeling I could never reject, and that’s the only thing that matters for me now…

He doesn’t see the way other people may seen, because…

Love is not for beauty or color of the skin, but for a heart that is loyal within, for beauty fades and the skin would grow old but a heart that is loyal will never turn cold.

5 comments:

Cherry said...

Definetely yes dear :)
Gw rasa, INSECURE is a girl's middle name, even yang paling cantik sekalipun believe me ;)~kenal seseorang yang seperti itu. Yang membedakan kita hanyalah kemampuan memilih RESPON, terhadap rasa itu. Gw ngomong begini bukan berarti gw sudah mengatasi perasaan itu, tapi itu juga PR yang tiap hari harus gw kerjakan [juga PRmu hehe], dan dengan menuliskannya di sini, gw rasa elu udah mulai proses menerima diri apa adanya yang berbonuskan rasa insecure itu and it's a good thing!
Gw cuma mau bilang : you're beautiful as you are, there's no other "Alexandria Fia" in this world [this is my magic words hehehe] Stay blessed dear.

Alexandria Fia said...

Ah.. so encouraging... thanx a lot dear! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

DAMN!

It sucks when you suddenly become silent after someone said things that ruined your whole life plan just by answering "NO" to...