Thursday, December 3, 2009

Running Scared...

I’m scared….

For God sake, I’m deadly scared…

Gosh…

What am I thinking?

What am I feeling?

I’m afraid of losing the most precious thing I have in my life right now…

I’m afraid of being left alone (again) with those scary scars on my wrecked heart…

I’m afraid of losing the love he’s been given me for all these times..

I try to keep myself totally busy but it doesn’t really work out…

I keep listening songs with a loud volume so those scary memories can’t keep running through my head but it also doesn’t work out at all…

I’m still afraid.

What am I gonna do now?

This is what I hate about happiness… about love.. about everything that I got…

That someday, however, I really have to (painfully) say “goodbye”…

No comments:

DAMN!

It sucks when you suddenly become silent after someone said things that ruined your whole life plan just by answering "NO" to...