Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life.. Love.. Laugh...

What does life really mean?

When you can get all that you want?

When you can be with your loved one?

When you can feel so happy without any reason?

When you do all things right without doing any sins?

When you believe to the Almighty Creature above?

Or when you just totally finished all life’s phase itself?

Ha.. This phase seems almost impossible for me…

Break my own principle thought..

I used to say “I’d rather be hated for being myself then to be loved for being someone else”

But look at me now..

I don’t even know who I really am…

I changed myself for someone.. To be what? To be someone that he wants me to be…

The biggest fear of mine now is to be left after I gave all these things..

Is this what we called life?

If yes, then this is also what we called love…

So…

Life your live for love.. Get enough of that? Then just laugh…

1 comment:

riane said...

ahhh gw pernah banget gtuh berubah demi seseorang yg gw pikir baik ..nyatanyaaa gomball
heehehe tapi klo gag gtuh gw gag belajar...
jadi life..love ..and laugh yeeaah

DAMN!

It sucks when you suddenly become silent after someone said things that ruined your whole life plan just by answering "NO" to...