Thursday, September 25, 2014

Missing Memories...


No matter how many people I tried to talk to
No matter how many stories I told to friends
It was never enough to reveal what I really feel inside
Writing here is always be an option when no one understand

People changed, they often did even without noticing doing so
They did, you did, and myself did either
Is an apology needed for being changed?
For no longer having the same feeling?
For revealing who we are, even if it means no longer being the person we used to be?

We were great together.
But then I changed while you stay the same.
We're breaking up and going on in life.

We were great together.
But then you changed while I stay the same.
You're breaking up and going on in life.
And I'm still here wondering what did I do wrong causing you changing.

We never were together.
But then the world around us changing.
We're breaking up and going on in life.
We meet again and thinking if we can turn back time and never let the world tear us apart.

I miss you.
Ah, no. I miss the you and me before we have to changed and being a different person we barely know




No comments:

DAMN!

It sucks when you suddenly become silent after someone said things that ruined your whole life plan just by answering "NO" to...