Friday, August 21, 2009

I'M NOT GONNA STOP!

I walked into the darkest night.

I’ve been in the hardest pain.

I’ve been dying for whatever reason.

I’ve been in a cold damned torture.

If I can get through those hurting moments…

If I can still stand right here with a smile…

If I still alive until this moment…

If I can be in this phase in my life…

Then I would go through this too

Then I would be able to keep moving on

Then I would be living after this is over

Then I would be survive and smile

Listen…

What happen to me is not a reason to make me give up

What happen to my heart just won’t make it hurt

What happen to my life would be a great lesson

I already walk until this step, and you know what? I'M NOT GONNA STOP!

No comments:

DAMN!

It sucks when you suddenly become silent after someone said things that ruined your whole life plan just by answering "NO" to...